Thursday, January 02, 2020

Gotta Luv the Holidays

Sam’s making a point of not (us) having any dope (this holiday season). Oh yes, how very high road of you Sam, I think. (my boyfriend is bossy, yes he is) How very morally superior. Shrug. You know he has never said no to a joint when offered, however… and that should just mean more for me, but no dope means none for me too. Sad face. Eh! It is probably best, I end up dumb-faced and retarded… oh, um, delayed, diminished. No, it’s true. Reductive, as per Madge Ciccone. Reduced. And, you know, after all these years, it feels reductive now.

But we haven’t been doing much anyway, thanks to Bruno’s recovery from his operation.

The weather has been bloody glorious, perfect in every sense. You couldn’t ask for better.

I was going to ride my bike every day, but I haven’t got it out of the shed once.

And here it is nearly Friday and the holidays are nearly over yet again for another year. Sad face. The days have sparkled like diamonds, the sky has been the most gorgeous blue, everything has been fresh and alive, renewed for the new year. And life is good.


No comments: