Monday, March 29, 2021

But, I Don't Want To Go Back To The Office

OH nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I just read the email from last week, on one of my two days off. The CEO. Everybody back in the office. Fuck off, that's what I think.

A better way of working has been discovered, don't take that away from us now.

My boss has said to me in the recent past, that he was happy for my team of two to decide for ourselves, and that if we decided to keep working from home, he was happy with that.

I hope that still stands.

I don't want to go into the office again. No way. I know I have it easier than most, half an hour walk from my door to the office door, but still. That is an hour I waste every day. I could walk in the park for an hour, and I often do.

This morning, I got up at 6.30am, and I started working at 7am, so they get more work out of me as well.

I'm just going to keep quiet.


I hope none of the HR witches get it into their heads to round us all up and drag us back to the office. Theponytail, biggirlsblouse, theplainone, fillet-of-fish, thesnarkyblondone, thedumbone, they are vindictive, those HR slags, they would do it just because they have to be in the office. And that would not please me.


I listened to Joe Cocker all day.


No comments: