Wednesday, May 17, 2006

All The Pretty Ones Leave

My favourite graduate lawyer, at work, Ben G, has resigned. The lovely Ben G. I think we flirt with each other. I'm not sure, I'm so used to being switched off in the work realm to sex, I don't think I get it. He's the only guy to stand next to me at the urinal.

Hi Chris, said his sexy, husky voice. He was smiling at me, as I looked around.

Hi Ben. (Just where I've always wanted you, I though) I'm good. How are you?

I looked down... his front. I peaked, I admit it. He wasn't trying to hide it, very well. My eyes swept across it. Nice. Thick. I looked up. Foreskin. Ben was still smiling, but his face had flushed red in recognition.

I'm good, he kind of stuttered. Not complaining.

Blonde-haired and blue eyed. Open smiling face. One sexy, husky voice. I think it's the voice that draws me to him.

I'd finished pissing. I shook my cock. Ben's one of those guys who pushes the last piss out of his cock. So momentarily, out of the corner of my eye, my view was of him stroking his cock.

I zipped up.

He looked around.

See you around... Ben.

Yeah, sure, said Ben.

Any way, I'm going to have to ratchet up the flirting with young Ben. He becomes eminently more attractive, if he is leaving the company. And I reckon he wants it.

Last Friday in his jeans, he was scratching his back, which caused his polo shirt to ride up over his stomach, which caused his jeans to pull up, with the stretch making him looked well packed. I couldn't help looking and for the first time, I kept my eyes there longer, deliberately, so he'd have to see me looking. Then I looked straight up to his face. He was smiling and blushing.

Hi Chris. Broad smile.

Hi Ben. We passed. I turned around to watch him go. Kept his gaze, kept thinking about his cock, from that day at the urinal. Thick. His red knob just poking out of his foreskin.

You're looking good, said Ben. He'd stopped. He looked back intently. He was still scratching his back, slowly, by now seductively - well, that's my take on it and I'm sticking to it. His face had changed, to kind of serious and kind of steamy. Turned on. He hesitated, I could feel it. He knew he was staying too long. We could both feel it.

Thanks, I said. I smiled.

He smiled.

I turned the corner and he was out of sight.

 

No comments: