Sunday, May 21, 2006

Manny and Me

Manny and I were laughing at each other last night. We were chatting on the phone, on our respective couches, watching bad television, both dead-tired and not able to muster the energy even to hook up together, at either one's house, let alone get ourselves out on a Saturday night.

He'd been to the gym and I'd been to the um... er... shop and we couldn't manage anything else. Not even phone sex. How old did we say we were?

We were planning an expedition out to the clubs to track Tony down, but even the lure of his sexy Italian boy charms couldn't inspire us. We scared the hell out of him, I reckon, the first time the two of us were chatting to him one night in a beer garden - beautiful Greek boy on one side, beautiful Italian boy on the other, don't think I wasn't feeling like a pig in shit. I'd gone to the toilet and when I came back, Manny was on his own. He smiled his cheeky smile broadly at me and announced, with a certain sense of accomplishment, that he'd asked Tony home with us.

What? I thought. (despite myself, I couldn't help thinking, That's my boy.)

What? I said. (I'm really tending towards monogamy, now a days. It's unexplored territory and I'll take it slow, sure)

I asked him straight out, said Manny.

So where is he then? I asked.

Oh he's gone to the toilet, he'll be back soon.

We got more beer and watched the parade.

I think you scared him buddy.

No, said Manny.

The minutes passed. I didn't care, I was still out with the boy I liked the best.

He's not coming back, I said.

Yes he is, said Manny.

I'm taking you home young man, I said. Before you proposition anyone else.

But I digress...

Oh, before I do... Manny has seen Tony since and he has, apparently, warmed to M(anny) & C(hristian's) proposed exploratory.

I haven't had the heart to tell Manny that I may, or may not (you just know it's may) want to chow down on Tony, but I'd like to do it one on one, me and Tony. Although, I'd love to be a fly on the wall to watch Manny and Tony at it, let me tell you. Woof! (fucken woof! I'm getting a woody just thinking about it!)

The truth is, I just wanted Manny.

But, last night the two of us couldn't even muster the energy to get off the couch... and not even the same couch, at that.

 

1 comment:

Zeze said...

Hello
thanks for the coments, you can translate my blog for enghish, i have a translate in my page! in a few lines down.
bye and visit my page
:)