Monday, May 22, 2006

Bed Socks

Randy Crawford is singing, Wild is the Wind. The day is over-cast, the sun isn't shining. My eye lids are heavy, like draped curtains. My feet are cold, like they are chilled.

I tried to get Missy to curl up on one of my feet, she looked disdainfully and lay facing away from me, like only cats can. She only curls around my feet when they are warm, clearly. You just gotta love a cat's honesty, some times. I love it when she uses my foot as a pillow. Warm as toast.

Where are my bed socks? The pair with the odd blue toe and the worn-out heel. One pair is so big that I really shouldn't wear them running down the stairs. Both often end up upside down wrapped around my ankles, they fit so badly.

I could easily trip and hit my head. You think those things never happen, but they do.

Patti LaBelle sings Love And Learn... what a hot song.


No comments: