Thursday, March 08, 2007

A Loose Piece Of Skin, Who'd Have Thought

I picked at a loose piece of skin on my left elbow, nonchalantly, in a beer garden, as I drank beer with mates, on a carefree, balmy Friday night, two Fridays ago, at The Laird. Who the hell would have thought that would lead to 3 days in hospital (as an out patient) hooked up to an intravenous drip. My arm has to be in a sling for how long?

Ahhhh!

Yes, I have to go back to hossy tomorrow. And then I have a high dose of oral antibiotics to take for the next week. The infection is half way to my shoulder and half way to my hand. My elbow still resembles a witch's hat... or is that skin pulled tightly over a witches tit, with puss for the nipple?

Bloody hell!

The moral to this story is, um? Moisturise your elbows?

Oh, I don't know. Fucken hell?


No comments: