Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday Wednesday

I've taken another sickie. That stomach of mine?

I worked out that I'm 2 years ahead with my mortgage payments.

I've taken the day off just because I couldn't be fagged getting out of bed.

It's why straight people hate us so - no kids and all that disposable income.

I called in from bed on my mobile. I might take my coffee and go back there.

I can feel a resignation coming on.

And the rain comes down and the sun disappears like a blokes testes in cold water.

I could get used to this.

I love the cool Melbourne breeze after a stinking hot day.

All I'd have to do is write a best seller, those clairvoyants always said I would.

I might head out for breakfast.

Two years to write a best seller and I'd never have to work again.

I might go for a bike ride.

Kiss the salt mines good bye.

 

No comments: