Sunday, February 06, 2011

Eat, Eat, Eat

We get up late, 11am and are both hungry, so we head to Victoria Street to eat my favourite Thai pink soup at I Spicy for brunch.

We come home and finish the trimming of the creeper growing on the side wall of the house. That's excellent, the creeper is a monster. I'm up the ladder hanging on for grim death, but I'm going to get it done.

We go and eat crepes at Breizoz, the French Crepe house in Gertrude Street. I love them, it's Sam's first time. One with the lot, egg, ham, cheese, tomato and banana & chocolate, both to share.

We buy a savoury muffin at Arcadia on the way back, Sam suggests. Then he buys egg tarts and a passion fruit yoyo, he’s like a man possessed, pointing at every thing.

"I'll have that and that and that!"

We go bike riding. The tennis is over, yay, so we can head around our full route. The Yarra looks full, more so than I feel that I have ever seen it before. Further down the bike path, there is a small section under water from all the rain. Then, nearly to the end, there is a large section completely submerged. It’s amazing.

We come home and lay on the couch entwined in each other’s arms.

We eat pork spare ribs in Victoria Street. The serve is huge, but, of course, like all spare ribs there is a lot of bone.

I drive Sam home are 21.30. It's a lovely night.


2 comments:

Adaptive Radiation said...

Which restaurant does these pork spare ribs you keep talking about? I'm intrigued.

FletcherBeaver said...

Um... I don't know the name. You turn out of Nicholson Street (abbotsford) left into Victoria Street and there is a kind of vacant block and then there is a Vietnamese restaraunt.