Monday, June 06, 2011

Okay, So We All Agree

The cunts sacked me. I didn't really see that coming, even if my mate Jill suggested it and said it sounded so much like what happened to her, a number of years ago.

I've had several meetings with the CFO about my performance, none of which have made sense to me. The anorexic CFO has sat opposite me and made certain allegations, none of which seem to have had any bearing on reality, none of which had been brought up by my new manager.

I went back to my new manager, after the first meeting and tried to put things right and she said that she didn't have those issues with me.

What exactly was I suppose to do at that point?

I guess, I should have heard alarm bells at that, but I just put it down to the obviously very ill CFO loosing it. After all, she had just done the same to my old boss Beck.

This place is screwy, I thought. I should start looking for a new job, which I had just started doing.

After the second meeting, my new snake manager admitted to a small number of the issues, but said everything would be fine. Since then, I'd been asking my new snake manager for feedback and she had given me positive feedback.

I figured all the problems were behind me.

In the third meeting, I thought the CFO was going to say, Good work, nice to see everything is going well, but no, instead she said things were diabolically bad and that I was sacked. This time, nothing she said bore any resemblance to what I had been discussing with my new bitch snake manager.

Conclusion, the new bitch manager wanted me gone.

I don't think they, actually, have any grounds to sack me, but, you know, sometimes it is better just to move on. The best revenge is living well, as they say.

All the time the near-death anorexic CFO was blabbing on, all I could think was, Okay, so we all agree. You have made up my mind for me.

And you'll soon be dead.


5 comments:

Adaptive Radiation said...

Oh well, at least you're out of that place (even if it wasn't the way you had envisaged it).

FletcherBeaver said...

I know, all my friends have said that. Everybody has said it is a good thing. I guess, they are all sick of listening to my whine.
Time to move on, as they say.

Oliver said...

Sorry to hear about this shittiness. Even if you know it was a positive thing in the long run, it still sucks today. Hope you perk up.

FletcherBeaver said...

Today, I went shopping with a mad shopper friend of mine. I'm not usually the shopping type, but I'd never been to Costco before.

Bert said...

It is a terrible feeling getting the boot, but you are a smart man who will make the most of it.