Friday, June 10, 2011

It Feels Like I Am on Holidays

Off to the dentist first thing to get my teeth cleaned. I headed down to St Kilda with a book on the tram, lovely. People were heading to work, I didn't feel it. I click into non-work mode oh so easily.

My dentist is lovely. He looked kind of sexy when he walked in in his aviator sunglasses.

Then it was lunch with Sam at South Bank. It was a beautiful day with the sun shining down on us like molten honey. Gorgeous. These lovely Melbourne winter days, some of the nicest you'll experience. Blue skies, crisp sun.

Who needs to work? It's an out-dated ethic, I tell you.

Then it was a stroll around the botanical gardens, as Sam says we are both getting fat. And we are. Too happy, as they say.

I was bouncing around with far too much energy, as Sam said. Clearly, not a care in the world.

When I went to Costco, on Wednesday with my mate Jill, she said she hasn't seen me look so happy in years.

Then home to work on some photos, before Sam comes over after work and we head to the country for the long weekend. Queens Birthday, it's our weekend boys!

Lovely... see you Tuesday. 


No comments: