Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm Just Doing Lunch Now a Days

I felt stressed, this morning, about everything I have to do; go see the lawyer, as my sister thinks I should "go" my old law firm for money and she got me the contact. I have to go and see my old company about work. I have to go and see my mum, I haven't seen her since I got the chop... go see, go see, go see... Why do I feel nervous and insecure about it all?
It was cold this morning and I stood in my lounge room and shivered with the cold and insecurity.

I headed off late to have lunch with Sam. I walked to Lonsdale Street where I found myself standing outside the Korean cafe, where the Fat Boy serves up the spicy pork. I messaged Sam and said meet me there. He said I should have planned better, which is his thing. I didn’t think of eating there until I was looking at it. Sam is the planner, I'm the laid back one. Let it loose I'm always saying to him.
Sam looked super sexy with his new hair cut.

I walked him back to his office afterwards, it is nice, you know. It started to rain as we headed down William Street. I sat in Sam’s building reading the paper and drinking coffee in the foyer while it rained. I was in no hurry to go back to my life. Lovely, Sam said, as he headed back to his office. I'm acting like I'm Packer, or is it now Rinehart, as I got lost in the Age, not a care and when I looked up it had stopped raining, not sure for how long before.

I walked home, bought a tats ticket so I don't have to work again, jack pot something, blah, blah. That's my new pan, I'm n going to gamble until I win big, so I don't have to go back to work. I looked in at 101 Collins and remembered the good old days. I spoke to Mark on the way, who is trying to fix the dicey boiler, cheaply, now he has sold his house.

I stopped off in the Fitzroy Gardens and looked at all the bricks laid in the north west corner, as the sun came out.

2 comments:

Adaptive Radiation said...

With the extra time, you could be baking karelian pies.

FletcherBeaver said...

I could, I must dig out the receipe, I'm sure it is in one of my travel journals