Saturday, November 19, 2011

Off to the Country

Off to the country for the last weekend at Bolago. They hand over next week and head up north. Sniff, sniff.

I'll miss them.

It will seem strange.

I'll have no where to go to in the country. It's the end of an era. I never thought this day would arrive and now it is approx 10 days away.

What the fuck am I going to do without them? What am I going to do without my best friends?
I'm supposed to move there too, eventually. I'd think about going now, think about, contemplate, feel what it is like without Mark and Luke.

But, Sam. I'll have to get him to consider getting a job in Brisbane and commuting the two hours there and back, every day. I'm sure he'll love the prospect of that?
He doesn't drive, though. He doesn't even have he licence.

Ha ha, the things you think of to change your circumstances. Have the courage to change what you can and have the foresight to accept what you can't. Isn't that how it goes.

Dream on baby, get a job.

No comments: