Friday, November 18, 2011

So, What Do You Think I'm Doing



So, what do you think I'm doing on the day I should be following up my emails with calls to employment agencies? I went to the video shop and hired Brokeback Mountain. Of course, as you do.

Let's see if I like it any more than I did the first time, when I was just luke warm about it.
Let's see if I can understand more than half of what Heath Ledger says this time? That was really the main problem when I saw it the first time. I couldn't understand what he was saying.

And I never really got the sexual tension in the build up to the tent sex scene, either. It was as though there were two cowboys who hung around together and one night one jumped the other.

Although, snigger, snigger. I'd like to see Heath pump Jake's arse for real.

No comments: