Thursday, October 25, 2012

Back to the Future

David called me to say he wanted the bottom bedroom and my study. I had offered him that combo last night. He said something about the loft bedroom room possibly being too cold. It is probably true of David, he likes to be warm.

I didn’t want to go to Woolies and Sam was exhausted, so we got the special pre7pm Indian meal deal, which seems to have become $8 dollar value for $10, rather than $12 value for $10, just lately. It has become just orange slop, rather than chicken in orange slop.

Sam was very worried about the lack of progress with the procurement of the crystal meth for the Melbourne Cup weekend. He never stopped talking about it. Four days off for him to recover. And hopefully, I’m still out of work by then, I plan to be.

Shane came home and said he’d had a frantic day. Tuli had run out of money and Shane had to run around to six Western Union before he found one that was open, as the money had to be transferred instantly, as Tuli needed the money to buy food. Now! Right away! Ah married life. It didn’t make too much sense for a couple who are about to relocate abroad. I’ve never been so broke that I couldn’t afford food, never. I don’t know what that would feel like? Besides, doesn’t he have a credit card? Or a tin of something in the back of the cupboard? Really? I don’t think I would want to admit to that? What does he do with his money?


No comments: