Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Mostly, I Have Just Been Lazy

Mark and Luke came and staid for a week, then they went back home. At the beginning of September Mark came back and staid for the rest of the month. It was fun, hanging out with my old boyfriend, it was like a familiar pair of shoes. Ha ha, he'd like that. He talks about having some work done, as it is. I don't think he really will, but you know, none of us are getting any younger. Ha ha, an old shoe indeed, he'd say. But, I think we all end up as old shoes in the end, you know.

It has been glorious for the last week weatherwise, sunny and warm. 29 tomorrow. But, of course, it wasn't like that when the northerners were here. "Oh, it is so cold here." Don't you hate hearing that? Wince.

"Go back north then."

“Oh, don’t be like that.”

“Isn’t it cold here! Isn’t it cold here!”

At this point I am gazing at a face that resembles a cat’s arse. Clearly, he didn’t think he sounded quite like the fishwife I was impersonating.

At least it is quieter than Hanoi, so it must have seemed like heaven here. Noise wise. And it was, Mark slept in, in the end. It is quiet here, in the heart of Fitzroy, people are often surprised. I don’t know why they think that?

It was nice having him here.

Then I was away for the weekend, last weekend, for Shane’s wedding. I’ve written about that, but I haven’t finished it yet. I got a bit bored with it after I had written down the main points. I just don’t get the whole marriage thing, really. Why? What is the point? Other than creating income for the lawyers in divorce court. Yeah, sure, if you want to, sure. There is no reason why everybody can’t get married in exactly the same way, but why would you want to? Whatever floats your boat, but don’t expect me to think of it in any more excited terms than I would when I view any other cliché.

I was away the first weekend that Mark was here, we went and stayed with LeeLou at her gorgeous country house. It is so picturesque; open fires, wood panel walls, wide verandas, a beautiful garden.

And Sam has been staying.

So, I wasn’t so much in hibernation, as on sabbatical.

I love the Chaser, Craig Reucassel and Chas Licciardello are so cute. Chas was in soccer shorts tonight and he has good legs. Then he was in small white tennis shorts and he’s got a nice big bulge. And Craig is so dam cute, I just want to slide him out of his pants. Throw in Josh Lawson… and some recreationals and I’d be in pig heaven. Chas’ cock would be like a horse and Craig’s would be really beautiful.

Maybe I’ve been smoking too much pot. It’s true. I got some for LeeLou, as the country is dry, apparently, and she is a bigger… er, um, more of a, shall we say, enthusiast then me. And of course, she didn’t come and pick it up, so of course, I thought I’d better replace it and then she still didn’t come, well, I’m sure you get the picture.

Then it was Randling and how cute is Toby Schmitz.

Now I’m going to thumb through the dvd collection, you know, old school.

Maybe online wanking would cut it? While “At the Movies” is on.


No comments: