Monday, October 22, 2012

Who's on What?

Hi, can I speak to Seth?

Do you mean Sel?

No, I mean Seth.

I’m Sel.

Nice to speak to you Sel. Can I speak to Seth?

There is no Seth, just Sel.

But, I don’t want to speak to Sel, I want to speak to Seth.

Well, I’m afraid I can't help you.

Seth?

No, Sel.

Oh. But isn’t this Seth’s phone.

No, it is mine.

And you’re not Seth?

No, I have told you I am Sel.

Sel?

Yes.

Not Seth.

Yes. I mean no. I mean yes. It is not Seth. I’m Sel.

Yes, I got that much, but I am really looking for Seth.

Well, I’m sorry I can’t help you.

Sel?

Yes.

Selwyn Bradley Lachlan Wallace.

Big family? Lots of uncles?

I dunno.

Why else would you have so many names?

My mother liked them.

Catholic?

Yes.

So, lots of uncles.

I guess?

I still can't help you, however.


No comments: