Saturday, July 25, 2015

ReClAim Australia

I've been reading the Reclaim Australia Facebook page, it is like a dirty little secret. It is jam packed with self righteous idiots, it is throughly astounding. I think maybe it is giving me an idea of what a character I might write would say if I wanted to portray the uneducated and the ignorant. OMG! So much stupidity, so much ignorance. Still, I guess, the dumb, white trash needs to have a group to belong to too. I am always amused by their spelling mistakes and their sketchy grasp of English grammar, ironically, a lot of them write as though English is their second language.

These people are what Tony Abbott wipes his arse with to stay in power.

Looking at the Reclaim Australia Facebook page is like a car crash, I try to look away but the scope of ignorance is breath taking and it keeps luring me back, like looking at a car wreck with a decapitated corpse hanging from the drivers door bleeding onto the road. It is at the same time tantalising and obscene. 

Wow. It is stupidity in a blaze of glory. It is just not something I see every day. Sadly, it is just not something I ever thought I'd hear Australian's saying, Well, maybe in the 1950s under Menzies White Australia Policy. We will have to stop knocking America for its southern rednecks now.

One of the devotees told me, we shall call her Tina, because that is her name, Go find a page that you can relate to and leave this one alone! (I hear Pauline Hanson whenever I read their stuff, male of female it doesn't matter)(there was another one on The Project last night, they all have that same northern Queensland, I-repeat-everything-my-mammy-told-me-without-thinking, kind of accent. You know they are going to be big on the war and the queen, god's country and all of that. You know they will answer with, "It just isn't right," when they have a question they can't answer) I guess there is a certain part of me that has to check that it is actually real. It is like going to the zoo and standing in front of the lion's cage, I might want to poke them to hear the sound of their growl, but I don't want to get into the cage with them.

There is no understanding that radicalisation of Australian Muslims is made possible by how non-Muslim Australian's treat the Muslim youth. Meaning that the treatment that Muslim youth get from groups like Reclaim Australia and the propaganda from such places as the Murdoch Press is why Australian children are fighting for something they weren't necessarily raised to believe. In short, it is Reclaim Australia's behaviour that makes radicalisation of Australian Muslim youth easy. But, you know, that would take some sophistication of thought, now wouldn't it.

These people are, at least in part, the problem, they and the Liberal Parties policies, are driving the radicalisation of Muslim Youth as much as anything else. Really, it could be argued that Tony Abbott is creating the perfect storm of terrorism with his self serving security legislation. It is this sort of stupidity that will say, "See, I told you so," when a terrorist act happens, not realising that his actions were, at least in part, a driving force behind it.

The genesis for the Muslim State was, to a large extent, created by the West invading Iraq.

Ignorance begets ignorance. Hatred begets hatred. Bigotry begets bigotry.

No comments: