Friday, November 06, 2015

Gogglebox Boy

Oh that boy on Gogglebox - yes, I watch it, it is a new thing, I've just got into it - one of the straight mates, always in his shorts, I want to pat the back of his leg. It's the way he sits, I think, kind of crotch forward. He's got great legs. One of the two adorable buddies, the semi-ranga. I want to slip my hand up the back of the leg of his shorts.

Ha ha, ho ho, I wonder if they'd televise that reaction?

I like the old chick too. She has the weirdest laugh. Odd, but good. I like her sense of humour.

I like the cute father and son, too.

The gay guys are funny.

We record it and watch it when there is nothing else on, when it is a quiet night on the teev. It is good fill in TV for when Sam is cooking and I'm checking my blog, or facebook, or some such thing.

I always have my laptop on, it is the first thing I do when I get up in the morning. It is the first thing I do when I get home. I'm kind of computer addicted, mostly I am trying to write something, I'm not just doing the social media thing. Sometimes, I think I should leave it off, don't have it going, but then I turn it on and I don't think that any more.

No comments: