Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sunday Chore Day

I just want to say that Sam is a Sunday ruiner. "No more internet. Time for chores." Big smile, as though we come from some place that is green and smells like pine. Time to wash and clean and vacuum and sweep the garden. Grrrr!

I'm not one who goes in for too much house cleaning generally.

Getting the music right was difficult this morning, I was trying to be adventurous choosing from all the new releases on iTunes. But the Blues let me down, it was all a bit like a sprint across the bayou with a three piece string band. New Age was like it was 1am Monday morning after a hard weekend, "and all ya drugs had stopped working." The soul girls were screeching. World music was either mogadon chic, or a dance party. Even trusty Craig David seemed to be in a hurry to get some where. In the end I settled on Chaka Khan sings the American Song Book.

No comments: