Monday, May 30, 2016

The Sun's Rays

All I can say, is that there are a lot of noisy trucks in the world, as I listen to Richard Harris sing Macarthur Park, on my Juliet Balcony, in the glorious morning sunshine. What a lovely way to start the week. The sunshine, not the trucks. Bathed in glorious warm honey for the first day of the week. I can feel the sun's rays on my skin, like a herb, no, not like a herb. Like a tonic, a tonic for the soul, we all expand and bloom when the sun shines down on us.

If the world was a fair and just place, arthritis would be cured by chocolate. My big toes is starting to twinge when I walk, from that time I kicked the step at full force and it turned black and I couldn't walk. And I had to be put in a wheel chair and wheeled through Heathrow because it was just too big for me to walk from one side to another. I googled it, it sounds nasty. I bet you that is it?

Buddy and I walked to the dog park. There was a guy with a Labrador just leaving when we got there, otherwise, it was just me and Bud. The sun shone down. Buddy runs around for a while, a few times across the oval, but if there are no dogs to run to, he starts off, but runs out of enthusiasm before he is half way across. It is funny to watch. Then, invariably, we both run to the water tap. Then we head out of the park. It is nice having a dog to walk.

No comments: