Thursday, May 19, 2016

Diet back under control

Suddenly, Buddy has been out for hours.

I went and got Buddy at 4am.

I got muesli a moment later. 4.10. (The exercise must have got my stomach juices pumping) Suddenly I was hungry. Mitch was in the toilet, but I managed to get to the kitchen, get my muesli and get back upstairs without him seeing me.

Who takes a shit at 4.10am?


Buddy and I fell asleep to A Place In The Sun.

Buddy went out at 10.30am. He stands right on the edge of the bed and gazes at the bedroom door, then he swings his head around to look at me, when he wants to go out. I fed him at 6am, the real 6am, not 6pm masquerading as 6am. I've got the diet back under control, no more ice cream. Oh, I ate a mountain of ice cream, I'm going to regret that. Although, I think I am drinking a lot of coffee. I seem to be spending and inordinate amount of my time waiting for the coffee machine to come on and go through its start up procedure.

Buddy is in his kennel.

I must drink some water every 15 seconds, or I will die.

Is it bad to go back to bed? I think I need to watch a modern film. No Buddy to cuddle up to. I choose Capote. Even if it is a period piece, and all my bemoaning on films being "in their time." I love the sparseness and the detachment of this film. It is one of my favourites.

The council guys with the leaf blowers are destroying the mood, some what.

And the leaf blower just keeps coming right on back. How many fucking leaves are there? And why couldn't you get them all the first time? Why, oh why did I not watch this in the lounge room?

I'd like to lube his arse and insert the leaf blower into him.

My diet for the next week is chick peas and tuna. And perhaps a green salad.

No comments: