Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Hungry All The Time

I seem to be hungry all the time, just lately, which is unusual for me. Sam and I had tuna pasta for lunch, then after Sam had gone I made bread and honey. There is something so prefect about fresh bread, butter and honey. Yum.

Am I hungry all the time because I am sitting on my fat arse? I think maybe that has something to do with it, if I have plenty of time on my hands, I have plenty of time to eat. But really, I think it is from quitting smoking recently. I quit again two weeks ago. I think smoking takes away your hunger, straight tobacco, that is. Not pot, I'm not talking about pot. And when you quit, your appetite comes back. I think it is a temporary thing, an adjustment period.

Speaking of sitting on my fat arse, if I sit at the coffee table with my laptop, it leads to inactivity. I'm tied to the small space to which my laptop projects.  But, of course, I can get the internet on the TV. I've just realised - how fucken slow am I - if I put Youtbe stuff on the TV, I can write on my laptop, but more to the point, I can wander around and do things at the same time, as the TV projects to a much wider space. Lovely.

It is a sunny day today, gorgeous really. Now I'm going to get onto some more plant maintenance.

I was going to work on my poetry? Nyr.

No comments: