Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Recycling Phones

I can't wait for the iPhone 10 to come out. Not for me, well, not directly. Sam will get the new iPhone and I will get his old iPhone, and his sister gets my old phone, that is how it works.

Well, that is how it normally works, but not quite this time. When Sam got an iPhone6, he got a 6plus, the large size phone, and I hated it, it was just too big.

I gave the 6plus to Sam's sister and she gave me back my old iPhone5, which I was very happy about. The only problem being, that my iPhone5 has a small capacity and I have been battling capacity issues, pretty much, ever since I got it back.

So, now, I'll get Sam's iPhone7 and my capacity issues will be a thing of the past. Yay. Not long now, a couple of weeks and I can have my entire music collection back on my phone, as well as as many photos as I wish. Yay again.

No comments: