Tuesday, February 14, 2023

OsmosisSmith

In the office yesterday, OsmosisSmith, my dedicated IT guy, is walking out of the kitchen and walks away from me down the hallway, as I approach the kitchen. He looks back over his shoulder and says hello, and asks me how I am and then smiles, all looking over his left shoulder. It is a sexy pose, with his gorgeous big arse in his snug grey trousers. All he needed to do was pout his lips.

Moments later he comes back into the kitchen, opening the door and bending down to put something in the door shelf, as if to give me another look. 

"Nice to see you in the flesh," he says.

“Yes, you too,” I say. I’m sure he is not thinking what I am thinking.

He is none the wiser, as I get a closer look at his snug trousers hugging his well defined arse cheeks and the indentation up the middle. I imagine it in the flesh, and momentarily consider heading to the toilet to think about it more carefully as my lunch heats in the microwave. Ha ha, not really, but I do gaze after him as he heads back to his office.

Licking that, I think, would give me my umami taste hit for the day. I chuckle to myself.


No comments: