Monday, February 13, 2023

After Street Party

We walked up and down. The streets were not so packed at the beginning, but soon got pretty packed by the time we left by mid afternoon. 

We saw a few friends, but generally not so many of our friends seemed to be there. I like walking up and down and watching the parade of people more than Sam does, he’s more practical in that sense and just wandering up and down aimlessly without a goal, as such, isn’t really his thing, but I kept him at it as long as I could. He’s funny, he’s lovely. And I just like hanging out with him, which is just as well, hey 😬

Bruno only seemed to want to say hello to all the bulldogs, all French Bulldogs. He got over it in bulldog fashion and just started lying down in the shade when he’d had enough. We dragged him a long a bit further until we packed it in.

I didn’t see a lot of the Melbourne legendary fashion sense, quite the opposite really. Do you think that is because we are all inclusive now and a lot of straight people attend watering down the style of the whole thing?

I saw more cartoonish outfits than stylish ones.

The weather was nice, even if it did rain early on.

I bough a $7 box of hot chips that really was minuscule for $7 but what do I know, I so rarely buy hot chips. The chips were good, what there was of them.


No comments: