Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Tuesday In My Brain

We reset the whole year 01st March, so I had a whole lot of work that I had to get completed... which I did. Of course. No choice.

Eickth.

I spent so much time staring at my computer screen over the last week I am pretty sure my eyes are now oblong.


Work hard, they say.

Blah, blah, blah, it is better to have a job than not to have a job.

Who the hell said that?

Work hard. Achieve. Live long and prosper. You know, all that meaningless crap.


Of course, conservative commentators and conservative pollies would have you believe such things? Why? I think it is because they have delusional aspirations to be a part of the ruling class, even if it bears no resemblance to their lives as they are.

I truly think conservatives vote for what they'd like to be, or what they think they should be, not what they are.  Conservative votes are for the most part delusional votes.


Anyway, I have been doing all these extra hours. And I have never been entitled to overtime, I'm not really sure why? Because i am not an award type paid worker is what they have always vaguely claimed. But, you know, I don't earn so much because I don't work that much, only 3 days, which is a very civilised week to work. So, you know, when I start doing full time hours in 3 days, I got to thinking fuck them, fuck the partners, they have a much healthier take home to me. 

And, you know, Sam, always looks at me and says, "Why are you giving very wealthy people all this free work." True enough.

So, I told Boris I'd done 15 hours overtime, not really thinking I'd hear anything about it. And she approved it. I think she gets approval from the Big Boss, before she approves the hours, but whoever, it's kind of nice.


Work hard, get ahead. Or is that, work hard get more bread?

Work hard, before you are dead.

Work hard, that's what is said.


No comments: