Wednesday, October 09, 2024

Mid Week

It was a beautiful day today, the day sparkled, it was perfect, you could feel summer approaching in the air.

It was a shame to spend it indoors.

I headed to the gym mid morning. I didn't go yesterday, just couldn't get it together.

There was an Asian guy in a shirt that said Korean Army on the back working with a trainer. 

There was a cute young guy all dressed in black with curly hair on the leg extension machine, where he did his reps then he spent ages on his phone, then he did his reps, then he spent ages on his phone. I think he was on the leg extension machine the whole time I was working out.

There was a very handsome guy in a white t-shirt and pale grey shorts, as clean and as spotless as you like working out quite strenuously who never breaking a sweat. You just knew he'd smell of soap

There was a girl who came in later who worked out intensely on a mat on the floor, like her life depended on it.

I was done before midday.

Work flew by for the afternoon.

We took the dogs for a walk. The sky was one uninterrupted blue tile overhead.

We ate roast chicken for dinner.

I fell asleep on the couch for the evening.

Just a normal Wednesday.

Ha ha.

And my weekend started.


No comments: