Monday, October 21, 2024

Monday

It was just a Monday, what can I say. I was at my desk early in the day.

Coffee in hand, do I need to say?

The people weren't too annoying, they weren't too awful all day. We all seemed to just get on with it, yay.

We had our team meeting early afternoon, it is always a snooze, it is always too long. Don't they realise that meetings, aren't the way to go. We all tune out, while the talkative have their say. The ones that are paid to go on, and on.

I signed out early, well, I signed in early in the day. So it was only fair that it was early that I went away.

It was a gorgeous afternoon, the hottest we've had so far this year, post winter, of course. I took the dogs for a walk around 3, and that was me done for the day, as far as work goes, anyway.

And what of today?

I read about Clarkson having his heart operated on. I read about Pocock telling Dutton he's a dope.

The Middle East kept killing each other. Is there any hope?

Tollroads in Australia are keeping us all poor. I avoid them as a matter of principle, the double tax of toll roads stink.

Lydia Thorpe had her say with the king, people should have their say, I think.

The conservatives in Brisbane are telling lies about crime to get the people to vote, there's a surprise.

Celebrities keep publishing children's books at the expense of real writers.

King Conker’ cleared of cheating at World Conker Championships, thank fuck for that.

Elon is still being an overbearing twat.


No comments: