Friday, January 30, 2004

Good night, Good Morning Too ☺

Shucks!!! thanks ... I'm all gooey!!!
Tim


Morning Christian.
How are you?
I'm still sick, though not too sick to go to work.
What are you doing this weekend?
xTom


This weekend, it's funny you should mention it, I was only just thinking about it on my walk into work.
Do I go to the country or in the city do I stay? Which b/f will take my fancy away? Do I retreat to the open spaces or do I encourage a little city play. Where would the action be that would most suit my tastes? Who's eyes do I want to gaze into? Who's going to slip into my arms? Who's going to entice me and beguile me saying it is here that they want me to stay? I guess the answer is encapsulated in these words on display. So you work it out my sweet, but I think I can see which plan I must obey.
christian


staying in town then?
big smile
Tom

As the sun shone through the clouds, after a rainy morning, I puffed on a cigarette and contemplated.
My perfect guy would be my height, he'd have nice chest, he’d walk a certain way. He wouldn't have to have muscles, but he'd be in shape. He'd be kind of scruffy; in other words, he'd be less concerned with his appearance than he would be with being comfortable. Daggy maybe, in a sophisticated way.
He'd have an opinion, he'd have something to say.
A nice smile and/or laugh would go a long way.
He'd most probably be dark, but not necessarily, blond is okay. He'd have a job, or at least something to do. Hopefully, he'd have an interest in the arts, even if he wasn't personally involved.
He'd be sarcastic. He'd be funny. He'd suffer no fools. He'd love gardening. He'd love cars. He'd love cats and dogs.
He wouldn't give a damn about fashion, he'd just set it in a very nonchalant way.
He'd be old enough to have a few scars, there's beauty in them, I say.
But most of all he'd be kind and he'd be sweet and he'd be as honest as the day is long.


so staying in melbourne then ☺
Tom


I think you should get a dog...but hey, nothing compares to being woken by four children!!!
We'd come over and play with it, you could get one of those little white fluffy things just in case no one knows you're a big poof...its kinda like advertising really...you'll pick up a wide variety of men by just walking down the street with it on a lead. In fact just go buy a powder puff and attatch it to a lead and you'll get the same results plus benefits of it not smelling like a dog, no shitting, eating or going to the vet. No puppy training, no puddles on the floor....oh do I need to go on?
I am way too tired to be of help in the dog choosing dept. BUT the woman next door has a gorgeous staffordshire bitch and she's going to be letting her have a litter of puppies!!! THAT would be sooooooo cute. Little poo's to pick up too!! But they smell....wonder if anyone has crossed a staffy with a poodle or a Beddlington. I'm full of ideas today. I shouldn't be cos I have had 2 very late nights in a row chatting to g/f's in Adelaide. Then having to get up and do the whole school routine its a bit much! Hope I actually put sandwiches in their lunch boxes..........
You need to come babysit for me next week too (please) let me know what day is good for you and I'll see what I can organise.
Why am I not talking to you on the phone? I'm tired, that's right, brain won't function till I have digested this cup of coffee and speaking of digestion I think I have a packet of 'choccy digestives' in the cupboard....couldn't find jaffa cakes anywhere but when I do I'll be sure to let you know (with a phone call and a rattle of the empty packet)
I'm getting mean so will go
Ciao
Rachel


How are ya Christian?
Wotcha doing?
I've been drifting in and out of sleep all day, and my fever is currently gone...
Mum and Dad have gone to Pillock Island, and I feel like I should be naughty?
Sad sad sad.
xTom


Naughty miss?
What degree of naughtiness are we talking?
christian


yeah not really a chance of that to tell the truth not into sharing my diseases these days anyways
Tom


now i'm wondering if'n you want to play
Tom


What?
christian


you heard
Tom


I heard all right, doll. But I don't understand what you are trying to say?
PS. Luke called and asked if I'd go halves in a quarter and I said no, with only a minor hesitation. Good? Huh?
christian


i meant i wondered for a second if u wanted to be naughty too
dont worry miss I’m just delirious
Tom


Delirious would be a good look out at a bar...well, maybe it would be the norm. He, he.
christian


what do you think of the idea of killing the flu by dumping shitloads of speed into my system
Tom

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
christian


Oh, how predictable MISSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
christian


Surprise me then, why don't you?
christian


Doll, you've just got to get out more
christian


Expand your interests
christian


See the world
christian


You know, not through a gauze fog
christian


Doll! Really?


critical cunt
critical cunt
Tom


Did you get anxious and hit the send button twice.
I screamed with laughter, and nearly fell off my chair, when I saw this.
He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he, He, he, he, he, he., he, he,
christian


I do hope that the silence isn't an indication that Mr. Sense of Humour has deserted one?
christian

Clearly Tom is pissed off with me.
10pm.
I headed out the door to go over to Manny’. The bloody car conked out at Brunswick and Gertrude streets.
I finally got it going and got it home.
Manny and I talked dirty on the phone, both of us with hard-ons lying on our respective couches.
Manny said I love you heaps, as we hung up.
I said, I love you too. It just came out.
I’m home on my own and I want to be wrapped up in Manny’ arms. I’m home alone. He’s home alone. Bugger.


I think when I get really really cross its time for me to have a nap.
I'm somewhat more cheery now.
xTom


Well, at least that makes one of us.
I was heading off to Manny' and my conked it at he corner of Brunswick and Gertrude Streets. It took me ages to get it going. I bought it home, it seemed to go okay. So I called Manny and then I had another go at it. The car died half way down my street. Again it took me ages to get it going. So now me and it are at home again.
Manny is home alone. I'm home alone. Bugger, I wish I was cuddling him. We can't talk on the phone without getting hardons. Bugger, bugger, bugger.
I'm sorry if I upset you, I thought we were just kidding around.
Luke is on gaydar, don't tell him (under any circumstances) who I am. I don't want him to know. I want to stay that much anonymous. I'm out of cigarettes and it's pouring with rain.
Christian


Tom called me after this to say that he’d never tell Luke my gaydar profile. I almost feel disloyal asking him and I should be able to let Luke know who I am on gaydar, but the truth is that I like to be anonymous when I’m on there. I don’t want to tell anyone, otherwise I’d have face shots in my general profile. Tom worked out who I was himself, when I was in chat and there was a discussion about read-heads. He picked it was me. And you know, Luke’s not stupid, he even checked out my profile last night, although he didn’t message me. I took Fitzroy out of my profile, otherwise, I’m sure, there would have been a great likelihood that Luke would work out who I am too.
Tom said he was going to send Luke a dirty message.
I should sign off and stop wasting my time.


You know, I may just have to review my policy of not sending the automated message (There is a little part of me that feels like I have failed whenever I do) as I just end up being inundated with messages to the point where I throw my hands up in the air and scream, Enough, enough, enough all ready!
christian


Then Ride/butt messages me... and there's nothing else for it
christian


Then there's B/man. (what is it?) :P
christian


I would fight anyone to have a turn of him!
Tom


Assume the defensive position!
christian


hahaha
check out nastyboy
and also kensingboy is an old root of mine who is coming to melb – might need a room at yr place?
Tom


Yum to nastyboy!
Yum to Kensingboy too!
christian


yes to the room for a root if needed???
pssst u can watch if u like ☺
Tom


Who gets to root him for the room?
I can watch? He can stay anytime he likes.
christian


Night.
christian


good night, good morning too ☺
Tom

No comments: