Tuesday, January 27, 2004

I Cleaned. I Read the Newspapers. I Grouted the Bathroom Floor

Hi – its me – Sorry for not getting back there on the weekend – Terry got called out for a 3dayer..... He gets back later today. Is it ok if we come round tonight and clean up?

Tim


Yeah sure, of course that's fine. How was your long weekend?

christian


It was really good – I slept a lot – when I finally did

Tim


Hey Christian.

How was your Australia day?

Mine was lovely, spent it at Perry's cuddling Josh O’Grady, and then had Kym Davidson and Erica and Beau over for a BBQ.

It was noice.

Was Josh O’Grady looking better than the last time you saw him?

Perry raved about how much he loved seeing you btw.

xTom


Tom

I cleaned. I read the newspapers. I grouted the bathroom floor.

Josh looked fine. He's always looked fine to me.

christian


Yes, Muffin replied something about flower power rules.....

Shane


Pencil you in for Thursday.

Wrote it for a forty-year-olds birthday

Teddy


Teddy

That would be lovely.

Can you call me Thursday morning, I just know my week is going to be completely thrown because of the long weekend. 9672 xxxx

Why are people replacing the full stop with the hyphen, in emails particularly? Have you noticed that?

I liked your story, it inspired me to pull out one that I started six months ago.

christian


Story needs work, but I'm proud of myself in pushing a few of my own boundaries. Will call tomorrow.

And people replace proper punctuation with hyphens because they don't know how to punctuate.

Teddy


Hows yr quiet house Miss?

Tom


Hey christian.

Are you out tonight?

Hope you had a good one Missy!

I've got a cold!

xTom


I lay on the couch in my clean, tidy house, with one lamp on and read my new Wheels magazine from cover to cover.

I went to bed at midnight. 


No comments: