Wednesday, January 14, 2004

I Must Think I Am On Holidays

Hey Christian.

How are you?

Is Mark still doing that tiling today, by any chance??

YAY if he is!

I'm going to the Moonlight cinema for Keith's b'day tonight – hopefully it won’t rain!

xTom



Yep, Mark is doing the tiling

Have fun at Moonlight Cinema – I'll do my rain dance… to stop the rain, of course

christian


SMS. 16.32pm. Hey stud its Zack here. Just a bit horny & started thinking about how yummy your cock tasted & when will I be…sucking on it again – Zack

Hmmm, thinking, thinking.

SMS. 18.13pm. I don’t mind a quick fuck late at night if that’s easier – Zack

I head over to Zack’s, early evening, so I can, at least, get 8 hours sleep. I'm fresh, I fuck him hard, he loves it. Curled into a ball on his knees, gripped at the shoulders, that's what he likes the best.


No comments: