Monday, January 05, 2004

I Stayed Home

I stayed home today, my first day back.

I sat at my desk momentarily this morning and saw my journal and thought, oh, just one more day. And there was never anything between that thought and the action of calling in sick. Thought, I called in. No more thought needed. Just like that.

Just one more day of typing to finish the journal I was on. So I stayed home and finish it.

I felt horny so I called Manny about midday, he wasn’t home.

I went down Smith Street and bought pork rolls and a fresh juice. I went to the chemist and filled my script and went to Safeway primarily to get muesli. I’d have been cross tomorrow on my real first day if I had no breakfast.

I typed some more in the afternoon. It’s lovely being home during the day, just me, my computer and the sunlight.

I played on gaydar for an hour or so and could have made two dates, but I was careful not to.

Manny called about 5.15pm and told me that I was shocking for not going back to work.

I went over to his place, we watched Ghost Ship.

SMS. 7.24pm. Hey Christian are you in Melb? – Zack

I got home around 10pm and watched Wife Swap with Tim. He went to bed when Fat Club came on.

11pm…


Well

I don’t think I've slept that much since I saw you last. Met a guy at club 80, (fun guy, reminded me exceedingly of Tom Bray) he took me home, MDA was had. I *think* I slept a little, then up again, the crack dealer came, and all of a sudden it's almost Tuesday.

I don't like that nasty crack that much I think.

Holes in my arms visible from space, cold sore visible from outside the galaxy.

And to add to the Tom Bray/making matters worse aspect, all of a sudden the boy – Dean – needed to impress me with his skills at lining up group sex for us (which I didn't want!) and he crystal fixated on it, was busy for hours.

Then a boy came over who was sweeet but strange – maybe he was strange because Dean made him fist him for an hour or so – another time I was just doing nothing!

Hello?

Don't you know when u got Tom de Brant u better damn make the most of him?

Then to finish it all off, I left my joint rolling machine, my tobacco, and my dope at Dean's place.

Fooey!

How are you?

xTom


Raised eyebrow!

Christian


It’s 11.11, I kid you not. I’m off to bed.


you can talk!

Tom 


No comments: