Thursday, January 22, 2004

We Started Kissing In The Kitchen As Soon As I Got There

Miss!

They were really really good, and I must say, my date, a man named Daniel who hunted me down through Gaydar, is exceptional too.

Great apartment in st kilda, lovely funny flatmate, very interesting friends – I was going to meet him tonight, but when he heard they had a spare Moloko ticket, he thought, what the hey, even if I was a complete moron at least he would have given me a chance to see my beloved Moloko.

Well, I wasn't a comlete moron, we got on like a house on fire, and I struggled into Dingley at 7am, 5 hours sleep and the smell of his bottom on my weener.

Yummy.

A Tiny Twitch with an Easy Elizabeth, help out a first date to be sure, but I had really good time.

Anyhoo Smiss, I shall speak to you soon.

xTom


Hey guys some "hot" pix for you... You simply MUST see this!!!!

http://gaydar.com.au/jwaaxxxx

If you want to have a play with him, you'll have to get in line! I think the embalmer was first!

And the attachment too! Hmmm, a case for eating meat I say!

Sorry if I've put you off forever.

Evilly yours, Tom


I went to mum’s for diner, with Gill. I left early, as Gill was staying the night and went to Manny’s. We started kissing in the kitchen as soon as I got there. Manny usually stops such instantaneous fooling around, but I kept on and he did too and we ended walking backwards to the bedroom almost as soon as I got there.

I was so comfortable on the couch with him afterwards and I could have easily curled up and stayed, but it was a school might.

I spoke to George while I was there. Greek boy on one side and a Greek boy on the other – end of the phone, sure.


Guy's who are over weight and smelly and have bad teeth are not his type? Jesus! Fuck me dead! Or not! I think I'm going to be sick now.

Thanks for that.

I'm glad I've just had sex and am not considering it, thank you Tom.

christian


That, quite possibly, is the foulest thing I have EVER seen!

I'm too scared to look at the attachment, after that.

christian


Hey Christian.

Now you're home alone, in that big ol' house... Have you stolen into the shower yet, surreptitiously soaped yourself, and maybe had a whizz into the dunny?

I hope so!

And dont get lonely, I'm only a phone call away ☺

Love Tom


mmm next time I want to watch

Tom


mmm, we were good!

christian


Tom

I haven't showered yet, but I've taken a good many dumps – my floaty pooh being what it is in the downstairs dunny.

I must admit that it felt different coming home. I didn't feel the joyous rapture that I thought I would – not really, seriously. There was a certain aloneness, a certain feeling of isolation with this big o'l house just for one. But not awful, not depressing, alone but not lonely. There was a kind of feeling of being removed from everything around. A cocoon, my cocoon, if you like. I don't know, the jury is still out on whether I'd like to live alone. We'll see. Well, actually, we won't see, as my bank balance won't allow it. But it'll be nice to experience it for a short time, none the less. I'm lucky, in the sense, that I don't mind being in the house on my own. I don't get scared unless I have an attack of the stoned paranoia's. I can function quite well here on my own. In fact, in a strange kind of way, I think it would make me more social and less hermit like, as I'd get plenty of me time.

Just me and the purr monster at my feet. It's he who doesn't like it when nobody is home.

The house would be different if it was just me. I know people scoff, but it would be tidier – my bedroom withstanding – things would be in their place.

I haven't lived on my own for a long time...er...what am I saying, I have never lived on my own.

christian


yes you're right Christian a lot of people would laugh hearing you say the house would be tidier...

But now here's your chance to know for yourself, even for just a minute...or a week… or lets face it a month...

Glad you're enjoying the alone-ness. Everybody should live alone once, and you are doing that.

*lick*

Tom

 

No comments: