Sunday, April 18, 2004

The Body of an Underwear Model

I woke up at 6am on the couch. Turned off all the lights. Saw Tom’s cigarettes on the coffee table. Wondered why he didn’t wake me? Or turn off a light, for that matter. I went to bed.

I got up this morning, for the second time at 10am and I rolled a joint and made coffee. The day was set. Tom had arrived at sometime in the night. I bought the newspapers and made coffee. It was soft pastel colours past the windows, it had been raining. It was a lazy day for sure.

I ate Mini Wheats and then muesli and trawled the internet until Tom came down. Then we rolled joints and chattered about our night.

Phil 1 is really girlie and sounds really awful, if Tom’s impersonation is anything to go by. And he’s doggedly tagged along to things after Tom has deliberately told her she can’t come…he’s history.

And Tom had a date in the evening with superman-Phil.

I told Tom how Manny had asked if he was coming back, as Manny didn’t want to get caught naked on the couch, as I sucked his cock. I said I didn’t think Tom was coming back. And then I thought, I wouldn’t mind Tom catching a glimpse of Manny naked. He looks hot naked. How else do your friends really know if the boy you are rooting really does have the body of an underwear model.

We chuckled and rolled more joints.

And then superman-Phil called and cancelled.

Then mum called and said she was feeling down and could I go over and keep her company. Dinner? Afternoon tea? You don’t have to stay.

What could I say?

My head spun out of it’s doped-up decrepitude, but failed, and spun back. Oh yes. Okay. After noon tea!

Just for a little while, you don’t have to stay.


Good thing I can drive stoned. Now, if I had an alcohol habit I'd be stuffed.

 

No comments: