Tuesday, April 13, 2004

That Naughty Tom, I said

Hope you have a productive day Miss ☺
xT


Hmmm.
A bit blank... just managing to get my head around things... er?
(foggy, foggy, foggy)
christian


Fancy that!
Tom


Just being interrogated as to my whereabouts yesterday, by the lovely Manny.
Feeling better, though.
christian


That naughty Tom, I said.
Blame him (you) will you. (laugh) You can't blame yourself, can you?
christian


yes and i bet u blamed me again with Manny :)
glad you're clearing up :)
xTom


Hi cri cri we are in gay paris... it's really noice here... we just got ourselves a mobile phone. The number is 0033 6 03 90 xx xx we hav't worked the fucker out yet it's a bit complicated but we will soon I expec;;; it’s weird on this key board all the keys are in the wrong place why oh why do they do shit like thqt;;; just trying to fuck with our poor little travel weary brains I DONT LOIKE IT;;; lots of love and kisses dear cri;;; talk soon;
when we got here yesterday we walked down to notredame and the late afternoon sun was spotlighting the church and all the blossom tress along the seine;;; how beautiful it was;;; i took a piccy so you can see;;; mark

No comments: