Thursday, April 15, 2004

You won't find the gloden ticket by only opening 2 wonka bars :)

Hey Christian,

Hope this finds you well, on such an unseasonably warm morning! I've got the air-con on!

Ahhh, Twif has been clouding my week off nicely, at least I think it's nice, perhaps I'm not sure but the monkey is being stroked, so that's ok at least.

I've had my free flu shot, my free roid shot, set up a continuation of those roids seeing as "I'm getting such slow yet substantial gains", and I'm having my free pneumonia shot next week.

Lovely.

Tis Wedding Day tomorrow, I'm re-instated in my role as official photographer and am looking forward to getting drunk at the wedding. Tipsy, anyway.

I have a date with pre-phil to watch the footy on Saturday night, Adelaide vs St Kilda in Adelaide, should be a great game, and then perhaps a quick trip to the market before home.

Then on Sunday afternoon I am seeing Superman Phil.

Lovely :)

You won't fidn the gloden ticket by only opening 2 wonka bars :)

And you Miss, busy day all in the past?

xT



Check them wonka bars. Check them wonka bars. Check them wonka bars.

All my dates for the last three days have been with girls – read Wed, Thu & Fri.

Check them wonka bars. Check them wonka bars. Check them wonka bars.

All though you know who wanted me to visit last night.

Check them wonka bars. Check them wonka bars. Check them wonka bars.

I actually made a very tentative date for last night, which I didn't keep – with a beautiful weena, what's more!

Check them wonka bars. Check them wonka bars. Check them wonka bars.

There is still the lovely James T.

Check them wonka bars. Check them wonka bars. Check them wonka bars.




Tom

Mum was talking about her pin-up boy tonight and how unfairly he's been treated in the last week. She thinks it's terrible.

Apparently, it's James Hird.

christian



he deserves what he gets!

and more!

Tom



M and L

I went out last night and had dinner with Kim in Gertrude Street. It's been hot here, Tom says an Indian summer, but he is such a one when it comes to the weather. Although, Kim and I did sit out in the glorious evening air until late.

I went to mum's tonight and ate stew and lemon cake, but I was tired so it was a quick yawn and off home.

I'm going to the movies with Aby tomorrow night, maybe to see the documentary about Aileen what's her name, the Monster serial killer.

How are you enjoying Amsterdam? I guess Luke will be pretty much incomprehensible around about now, hey? He, he.

Perry text Tom to say his arm is in a sling because he's broken his hand, but that's all I know. Or it could be Wesley, the text wasn't very clear, but Tom thinks it's Perry.

Anyway, I'm off to bed...

 

No comments: