Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Critical and Unstable

 Fuck! I’ve just spoken to Rick de Brant and Tom is in a very bad way. Critical and unstable. He’s rallied and stabilised and rallied and stabilised and has been deteriorating again this afternoon.

I didn’t want to say anything to any body. Rick told me how bad it was, but he didn’t, necessarily want me to tell everyone every detail. He’s a cool man, Tom's dad.

I sat quietly and watched television, Grey’s Anatomy & Third Watch.

It was late on the couch and Tim and Nicholas had gone to bed. I got to thinking about me not wanting to tell anyone and then I thought about Tom and how he would evoke good energy toward me, if the situation was reversed, so I got to texting. I called on the most powerful females I know. While the men stress, the girls heal.


No comments: