Friday, January 27, 2006

Elvis


Elvis had a cheeky grin and a large uncut cock. He looked like Starsky, or was it Hutch, the dark one. He was fearless, and that made him very popular. Dark hair, blue eyes.

He was well loved by purveyors of the flesh and the intellect equally.

His jeans fitted him just so perfectly that pretty much everyone would be looking in the street. He was a big strapping boy, was Elvis.

Fuck tunnels, or afternoon tea, he was equally at home at both, and good looking, a triple threat. It would be fair to so that Elvis got around.

"I like taking two ecstasy," said Elvis. "And when I come too, I like there to be somebody sucking on my big cock." Before that, party. Adversed to the sins of the flesh and the medicine cupboard, was our Elvis.

He was man enough, to roll over and take, he had been known to. "Well, if they are strong enough to flip me over, I'll go dog."

He used to hunt on line, he was truely a new age boy. Party and Play?

No comments: