Monday, January 02, 2006

What Day Is It?

Took the drugs danced till 4am, at the dirty old Peel, when my head ache was too much, from clenching that damn jaw, me love. Maybe Perry is right, 1/2 a valium with everything that's his life motto. After all of those self improvement courses, that's his answer on life.?

Just have fun.

It’s a lazy, dreamy, pot-blurred, kind of day. It is warm, the sun is shining and Tim is watching TV and I’m trawling gaydar… and the clock is ticking. Just the equivalent of a weekend left.

Boo-Hoo! You can’t make me go back there, back to the 9 to 5 of the salt mines. I want to be on holidays for the rest of my life. (I had better put my tattslotto tickets in)

Tim watches Oprah, Tina Turner is on.

I went and slept for some of the afternoon. Hazy, lazy, float away hours. I love that post-drug twilight.

Mum called around dinner time to ask me over because she hadn’t seen anyone since, I can only assume, I dropped her off on Boxing Day. No, I'm sure about that. But I was too stoned to go. I felt guilty until Nicholas passed me another bong.

I woke up on the couch sometime in the early hours. The world had gone, suddenly, quiet.


Now, I’m fucked, messy, tired, emotional, as the bride always slurs at the end of the wedding and I’ve just been delivered a new bag of pot. So nightie night then.

Merry New Year!

 

No comments: