Thursday, January 19, 2006

Life Goes On

I woke up feeling like shit. I think my first cigarette bought back all the bongs I smoked last night with Nicholas. I think I was still stoned. Think? I’m not sure if I had a giddy turn or I just got anxious about taking a sickie. I told myself to get to work. And I did. (Maybe, I’ve been feeling a little stressed lately?)

I bought Mersyndol for morning tea. Yum, my favourite.


Hello there young man
It's officially after the 15th so when are we going to catch up?
Kym


How about next week, Tuesday or Thursday... or Monday or Friday, for that matter.
I'm sure I've got lots to tell you.
Christian


Thursday is good for me because I get paid that day.
Kym


Thursday it is then, miss! ... er... mrs... er... ms
Christian


Yay!
(It's Mr, by the way)
I'm assuming you're happy to wander down my way and eat somewhere near my work. I'm assuming 5:30ish. Am I assuming correctly?
(Just kidding about the Mr – miss will do fine, as will missy or ms – not mrs though – I might get cranky and stab you if you call me that – or madam – I'm not fond of madam either)
Kym


Mamm, a la deep south or certain (idiot) Texan presidents.
Yes, yes, you assume correctly. All lovely.
Christian


Why do people call their partners to say they are leaving the office? What the hell is wrong with these people? It just makes me nauseous. (Not, actually, sure why) Get some backbone for the universe's sake.
Maybe I need to go home?
Christian


Ummm – probably for the same reason they call them on the train to say they're almost at the station, or can they take the fish out of the freezer... and that would be they don't actually have lives. Puke away and then when you've finished get out an appropriate weapon of mass destruction and let loose with it.
PS: don't forget to call someone and tell them that you'll be home a bit late (just got a bit of mess to clean up)
Kym


Rebecca left early to see He-who-shall-not-be-mentioned for a hair cut, around 4pm. I got bored by 5.15 and left too... like a junior staff member, as soon as the boss has gone. (except, Beck wouldn't care, so...)

SMS. 17.30. It’s so hot I might just melt! – Christian
SMS. 17.56. I’m working. I win – Rachel

I smoked bongs with Nicholas. Naturally.
We ate Chinese food and watch bad American television. So much bad American TV to watch.
It is hot.

SMS. 21.18. 37, 39 and 41 – Christian
SMS. 21.28. Fuck! – Rachel

No comments: