Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Lovely Sunrise

SMS. 6.46. Lovely sunrise Miss. Faster, higher, stronger! Can you smell the bush fire? – Tom

SMS. 7.24. The smoke is from the house behind the hospital, apparently. And we could smell the eucalypt! Ha, ha! – Tom

It is hazy as I look across the bay, from the bush fires down at Geelong.

SMS. 10.29. Morning miss. U should have dashed down to the house with marshmallows on sticks – Christian

SMS. 10.29. I won’t even begin to explain what I was doing up then – Tom

SMS. 10.39. (Shane) What’s with your car? – Christian

I decided I had better respond to Shane’s crazy phone message.

SMS. 13.08. Was poisoned by green cookie but did not know I had been. Lost car in Fitzroy after cookie hit after gym. Took me a long time to figure out I was looking for the wrong car, had the work Camry not my car. Went to the pool but ended up at the beat, got trophy and then ended and passed out poolside. Happy ending love sheen x – Shane

SMS. 13.41. Lol! Good to hear it all turned out ok in the end – Christian

SMS. 14.17. OMG, just pulled up beside amazing new car, ended up being a fox in a new Bentley two door coup. Yum – Shane

More mindless beating of my head against a wall at work. Those dumb bitches in Brisbane and Sydney have changed the process and immediately blamed me for changing it. Very clever, they caught me off guard. I so wanted to surprise them all and resign. I could put up with the Sydney office being a bunch of stupid bitches with attitude, but I don’t know if I can put up with Brisbane being argumentative pea-brains, as well.

SMS. 17.33. …and then you die! – Christian

SMS. 17.38. I sooo hate my job! – Christian

SMS. 17.53. Come & play by the ocean with me – Rachel

SMS. 17.58. Sure! Name the place – Christian

SMS. 19.12. Faster, higher, stronger! My urinary Catheter comes out at midnight Miss! Hooray! How was your day Chris? Tomorrow off? xx – Tom

SMS. 19.17. FUCKED! But that’s good news about ya catheter – Christian

I saw people wave Australian Flags, on the Australia Day special – why it was a day early, I’m not sure – continuously, above their heads, like it meant something. Idiots! Don’t they see what’s happening to them? Mindless patriotism. Mindlessly following the government. Mind control.

We watched Million Dollar Baby.

Manny called from the Laird. I missed his call, I was hanging washing on the clothes horse. I was packing to go to Bolago, at 23.30, his voice stopped me from going. He didn’t call back, though.


No comments: