Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Manny

My handsome Greek, closest thing to a boyfirend, boyfriend came over, he was horny. He's so handsome. His smile lights up my life. He drives me nuts, he could have been perfect. He looks perfect laying back against my sheets. He is perfect in that sense.

But he's not perfect. His life is very small. Contained. Ordered. Routine. Middle. He goes to the gym. That's all he does.

He calls my cock Chucky. He calls his snoopy. I can't seriously have a relationship with that. I tell him that, it's okay.

He loves me.

I love him... like friends, who have sex. Like a brother, I guess.

A sexy little brother.

He says he wants to kill himself. His life has no future. Die young, before the rot sets in. I told him to see a doctor. He told me he was happy with his decision. Not to worry.

I told him he had to search out the happy place in his life. I told him that everyone loves him. They do. Everyone loves him, he's got such a sweet heart.

Just getting him to feel it?

He's got the most beautiful cock.


No comments: