Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Got To Laugh

I woke up at 5.45 and couldn’t get back to sleep.


SMS. 6.43. (Lauri) Pinch, punch, first of the month – Christian

SMS. 6.55. (Rachel) Good morning - Christian


The sun was shining, the sky was blue. February all ready, where was the year going to. Summer is nearly over, can't say that I'll be disappointed.


SMS. 17.17. Do u think they retired those 2 dogs? – Rachel

SMS. 17.21. Talk about laugh! Not something u see every day – Christian

SMS. 17.21. I’m still laughing! He, he, he – Rachel

SMS. 17.30. Me too. Snigger, snigger, snigger – Christian

SMS. 17.36. Yeah, it’s February, best month of the year, as it is my birthday month yeah xx – Lauri

SMS. 17.39. 20 days to that special day of days – Christian

SMS. 17.39. I’m so excited to be turning 36! Hang on a minute, oh my god, I’m getting old on the outside and my inside is still 12 – Lauri


No comments: