Friday, February 03, 2006

Matinee Idol

I was home on my own, didn’t know where Tim & Nicholas were. Manny called to say he wanted to go out. He was out after calling me from the Laird, last Wednesday. Slept with one man, I think, at last count, may be two, he was a bit evasive. He said he was coming over, I settled on the couch deciding not to hold my breath.

It got dark late, of course. It was a night of lying watching teev, as the world gently closed down all around me, until there was only my television left to light the world. I was quiet, still and relaxed, in a nice just lying there kind of way. The world could go on beyond where I could see, or it could come to me, either way, I was happy.

When Manny arrived the house was in total darkness. His handsome face looked a little nervous as he stood at the lounge room door, illuminated in the blue glow from the television screen.

Manny went up stairs to get a T-shirt to go out in. He kept saying, are you settled and do you want to stay home? He said it a couple of times, until I told him he was the only one saying that. But it kind of took my enthusiasm away for going out. I don’t know, to be inspired to go out, I have to be caught up in some one’s enthusiasm for it. That’s how it is for me.

After he’d been half an hour upstairs looking for a shirt, I move myself up to my bedroom TV. He put on a green polo shirt and asked me how it looked. He looked kind of preppy sexy.

He sat on the bed. My hand strayed inside his shirt, over his sculptured, hairy pecs to his beautiful nipple, which I rolled between my fingers.

Manny’ nipples are definitely his on switch. He’ll do anything when I’m gently squeezing his nipples between my fingers.

Fuck, we have hot sex.

Manny settled and looked as though he was, actually, going to stay the night. I just look at his handsome face illuminated in the glow from the TV. He looks like a matinee idol, in that light. You know, it’s funny that careful what you wish for thing. We talked about his medical issues and we talked about his food issues. As he lay perfectly silhouetted against my sheets, he asked me if ever I get lonely. He can be gentle and tender and soft…and handsome. He is probably one of the sweetest boys I’ve ever known.

We talked about his allergies to washing powder.

Then we talked about DVD’s and I started wishing that he’d change his mind and leave. We settled early, it made me nervous. As the silence descended between us, I slowly started wanting my life back. I decided I was hungry and went downstairs to make soup. Leave him on his own with his fears. By the time I’d got back up stairs, Manny said he was going home, he’d started itching in my bed, probably the washing powder I use. I ushered him straight to the front door. He leaves thinking he has let me down, by not being able to stay. As I blow him a kiss and shut the door.

 

No comments: