Sunday, February 12, 2006

Lazy Days

I got the car to the tyre shop by 10am. We agreed on four new tyres, much against the protests of my credit card.

I went shopping for crystal deodorant and coffee beans.

SMS. 13.26. Thanks for that christian x – Tim

I had my hair cut. That Rob who works with he-who-shall-not-be-mentioned – thirty something Italian, you figure it out. I can taste his foreskin on my lips. Cute, cute, cute.
A pretty Greek boy, named Steve, sat with his back to me, getting his hair cut by Rob, as he-who-shall-not-be-mentioned cut mine. We both looked in the mirror at the reflection of the other – well, I was looking at his reflection, anyway, not sure what he was looking at.. Gorgeous eyes, really beautiful, killer smile. Not a bad way to get my hair cut.

I went to mum’s and had dinner.

Nicholas and I went and got some dope and smoked bongs for the rest of the day. As you do. Just a lazy Sunday.

No comments: