Saturday, January 06, 2007

Let's talk about Manny

Josh says that Manny is my boyfriend, despite my protests to the contrary. He says I should acknowledge the fact, if only to myself.

Ah, beautiful Manny. He could be my perfect man. After 5 years, he still makes me weak when he unbuttons his shirt. He has the most beautiful chest. He has nipples like strawberries that taste sublime on my tongue, plump between my lips. I can chew them for hours. They are the trigger to his "G" spot, all I have to do is squeeze them and he is completely under my power. As with most - if not all, but I haven't tried them all yet - Greek boys his chest and stomach are covered in the most perfect display of hair. I love running my hands down through it... to all his delights.

I loooove kissing him, as my hand slides into his pants. Then he is mine.

He has the most beautiful lips, I don't think I have ever kissed a boy who tastes so sweet. I could spend the rest of time connect to him like that. His face flushes, slightly, red and he gets that gently intense, focused completely on me, look on his face, as I can feel his breath on my face, as our mouths touch. I could kiss him forever.

When he is lying on top of me and I have my legs and arms rapped around him, as we kiss the rest of the world could happily fade away.

He is gentle and sweet, pure of heart. And, I guess I should acknowledge, he adores me.

But his world is very small, all he does is his gym routine and his obsessive food regime, otherwise there isn't much else going on. He watches a lot of television. He doesn't work, he doesn't drive. I'm interested in the world and he will never expand my mind, or make me go "wow" with something he is interested in, because he has so few interests. I need a boyfriend who will challenge me and Manny never will.

He said to me the other day that this was his longest relationship.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a very sensuous description of a mate!!

enjoy the friendship, avoid the labels, and be honest to each other about your feelings...

(not my phrase, but I like it)