Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year

The Peel was packed. We came home at 4am, so I could change my shirt - a pale grey panelled t-shirt is not a good colour to wear when it is wet. Half the material was dripping and sticking to me, the other half was dry and a much paler shade of grey. I looked like a train wreck. Once I sat on the couch, however, I was done. I had just the one joint then got sleepy and just wanted to go to bed.

I took 3 e's New Years Eve and 2 New Years day. Guido gave me a ten-pack, with the words, "Don't skimp on the fun on New Years Eve." (I wonder where the rest of them are now? Hmm?)

We went to Tim and Nicholas', around 10am. Nicholas' sexy cousin Craig was there. I'm sure we give each other the eye, even when he was sitting next to his (fat/plain) wife cuddling his last born. Still looking inquisitively. You know the look, held just a little long, always looking over at me.

I'd taken more just before I left home, so I was pretty fierce, I was up to holding his gaze. Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, I felt as we chatted, as I wanted to slide my tongue into his mouth with every word he spoke.

He's gorgeous. Cropped hair, olive skin, quirky smile, tough boy image.

We popped a pill and walked to Nurse Betty, but all the door sales had been sold. So we walked home again and I was in bed by 4pm.

Manny called just after that. He'd gone to bed by 10pm New Years Eve. He was full of dirty promises, but all talk in the end. He wanted me to go over there and spend the night with him, but I was far too comfortable (wrecked) where I was to move, by then.

 

No comments: