Saturday, January 13, 2007

Message to a Friend

 Here are two emails that I have written to Tom, but, as yet, haven't sent. I can't decide.


Tom

If you are so bored and have so little going on in your life, at present, that you are going to persist with this infantile behaviour, don’t expect me to respond any time soon. Quite frankly, Tom, what are you doing with your life? ...other than fucking it up by stuffing great quantities of drugs down your fat gob?

Christian


Tom

Just in case you haven’t realised, I’m not playing childish games with you. I’m far too busy and I’m simply not up for it. If you want to play them, go right a head, but I’m not participating.

I think, quite possibly, you have far too much time on your hands. I think, quite possibly, you are doing far too many drugs. I think, quite possibly, you are losing the plot, my friend.

Christian


Now - I realise they are not that dissimilar - which one to send?


1 comment:

RRP said...

send them both. go for the one, two punch. maybe then, he'll get the hint.

g'luck.

xx