Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Out all Night

I accompanied Josh to Club 80. Actually, we were going out drinking, but every where was closed, like a ghost town, (we left home late) so 80 it was. Ah, dear old 80, the years I must have spent at that place, although, not for a while now. The 80'esque ambient music has gone, I was disappointed. There was something about that music, for all those years, that was comforting, like going home for mum's cooking. I watched a guy, threw a hole in a door, getting fucked, thanking sir for every stroke inwards. Ohhh thank you sir! I've been a bad boy, sir! I could hear his arse going slurp, slurp, slurp. I watched a cute, drunk guy, come zipping out of a cubicle, in his jocks with a hard-on, strangely with his finger up his arse, (maybe he was frightened it would close over, I thought) desperately checking other cubicles for condoms, as his big dick bounced around. I watched a small Asian guy getting his face fucked by a really big bloke, with a really big cock in a dark corner. The little guy didn't miss a beat, to his credit, although, how he got all of that in there, repeatedly down his throat like he did, without puking, I'm really not sure.

I stood around like a shag on a rock and got propositioned by Christopher, the expert arse licker, whose opening line was something about him never going to meet the man of his dreams in a place like that, so he might as well give it away. I told him that I'd met all of my boyfriends in places like that. Which is true. Maybe that says something about the standard of man I'm looking for? Which is not true. Listen to me, all of my boyfriends. I've had three - not counting Manny. (And not counting Alex) I don't think Christopher believed me when I said getting my arse licked does nothing for me.

There was a drunk guy who had a habit of, practically, standing on my foot and leering with what, I can only assume, was a come hither look. He creeped me out, he wouldn't leave me alone. So, I retired to the movie room and watched Outrageous Fortune.

You see, I was quite mellow and heading off to bed - Manny had dropped in a few hours earlier and had performed very well, 10/10 - when Josh wah, wah, wah'ed about heading out. Why he couldn't have headed out without me... oh yes, we were going out drinking.

Josh picked up some big Macedonian bloke, who humped him senseless and then spoofed all over his face, apparently, in megalitres - hair, face, neck, chest.

I left them at 3am, as they canoodled on the couch and wandered home and put the rubbish out, before I drifted off to sleep quite content.


No comments: