Tuesday, June 30, 2009

James

I was home all day, Sunday. I got up, surprisingly, early considering what time I went to sleep Saturday night. I watched Will and Grace until 5am. It's a bad habit. Ah, the week of the non-working. Back to the grind in 4 weeks though. Ah! How quickly has a year flown? I think I’m going to ask to work Tues, Wed, Thur

David's gone to Port Douglas for two weeks. Shane’s in America, dancing at The Pride party. I had the house to myself. I brewed lots of coffee and devoured all the papers about Michael Jackson. I messed around on my computer for the rest of the day, pissing my life away, tinkering with photos. The weekend flew by, I settled into vampire hours oh so easily.

I headed out to a sex club around 11pm, wondering if I’d see James. I met James a few months ago, I think I've written about him. He was nice, but got there late. I’d done lots of walking before I hooked up with him and I wanted to leave quickly after I’d spoofed on his leg. He wanted to connect, nice chatty, but I was out that door. It wasn't until a few hours after that I thought, Hang on, he was really nice. What are you doing? Do ya wanna meet nice guys?

For whatever reason, I've thought about him ever since.

Anyway, the few times I've been back since, I've kind of had him in mind. James, James.

Last night, I signed in under Josh's name, naturally, got a lemon squash and did a circuit of upstairs. Echoes and concrete. I stopped at my usual place. I called his name a couple of times, you know, just put it out there. I laughed to myself. “James. James.” Imagine if somebody heard me, I sniggered to myself. They'd be circling their fingers around their ears.

(Of course, I’m not ever telling James that and would deny it if any future reference was ever made of it) The things one does to amuse one’s self at the sight of those long, empty hallways.

No sign of Crazy Boy, who I usually stop and chew the fat with - meant in it's traditional sense. I watched two guys fuck through a hole in the door. You know the drill? The bottom was hot. The top was fowl. You know how it goes.

I headed back downstairs for another lemon squash. I looked sideways as I took my first sip and, low and behold, there he was, James. Well, how about that, I think. I sneak another look. It is him, in person. The lovely James, right there.

I follow him upstairs. I don’t play coy, like I usually would and we end up in a cubicle in minutes. As he’s sucking my dick, I pat his hair and think, Are you my next boyfriend? I laughed to myself in the dark at that too. He’s nice to kiss. Cute face. Great smile!

He asked afterwards what nights I go out. I say it varies. Doh! He tells me what days he goes. He’s smiley. Gorgeous. Nice voice. He seems smart. I guess I know where I’ll be next week. I should have given him my phone number. But, he didn't offer me his, even though he kind of held his mobile phone out in front of me when we were talking and I thought I’d play it cool.

I know, stupid. It's when my shy gene kicks in, at the most inopportune moments.

So, there you go, James has been relocated.

 

No comments: